Thursday, October 06, 2005

Low Rise Jeans: If You Don't Like It, Don't Wear Them...

Girls and Women, if you don't want Boys and Men staring directly at your butt cracks and admiring your thong underwear then do us all a favor and DON'T WEAR LOW RISE JEANS!

For the purpose of this discussion I consider "girls" to be between the ages of 18-28 and women to be between the ages of 29-68.




All too often I am seeing girls and women walking around in low rise jeans showing off their plumber's crack. Now I am not complaining; I for one enjoy seeing a little butt crack on my way to work or while shopping at the grocery store.




What bothers me is when I walk by a girl or woman whose a*s is clearly hanging out and then she turns and proceeds to attempt to pull up her pants. Though the attempts are usually in vain due to the construction of the low rise jeans; for the average girl or woman, low rise jeans will only NOT display butt crack while standing erect. All other activities such as sitting, bending over, walking up stairs, or crouching will display butt crack.




I can't help but laugh when I walk behind a girl or woman walking up stairs who is struggling to hold up her low rise jeans with her index finger through the middle belt loop on her back side.

It is even more funny to me when their a*ses are hanging out like ripe fruit UNTIL they see me looking at it and then they proceed to *try* to pull up their pants to cover their crack up.




All I'm saying is if you don't want boys and men checking our your a*s then please don't wear low rise jeans with your thong sticking out.

If you want us to check you out then by all means keep dressing the way you do. But show some common courtesy and stop trying to pull up your pants while you are sitting down or walking up stairs.


For the Record I have noticed that WOMEN who wear low rise jeans not only do not care if their a*s crack is hanging out but they want you to look at it. Perhaps it is a maturity thing...

No comments: